Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Hi & daytrip advice

User Info Menu

Hi & daytrip advice

Hello, Due to a crazy, mixed up life I haven't been to Negril for over 10 years but I'm finally headed back Feb 2-9 with my Sweetie who's never been there. Previously, I'd rent a car for the week and ask a local friend to drive. I think I remember one day visiting the Tosh mausoleum in Bluefields, then YS Falls, then Lover's Leap, then back to Negril. Am I remembering wrong--is that too much for one day? Also, I don't want to rent a car this time--too complicated--so any suggestions on a car and driver who would give us a good price for the day? We'll be staying at Legends. Also..... should I look forward to Bob Marley birthday events at MXIII during this visit? Too many questions? Sorry! Thanks, folks. Ernie

User Info Menu

Re: Hi & daytrip advice

Great drivers listed in the link below...you can email a few to see whom you may be most comfortable...
    http://negril.com/transport/

The trip you took to Bluefields etc is very doable in one day.

User Info Menu

Hi JaBinky

We at Steve Positive Tours will take care of all your driving needs with very reasonable prices!

If you are interested and want to know more about our services, safety and affordability please call us at 1-876-372-8354 or email us at stevepositiveja@gmail.com

NEVER a dull moment with us!!
    Last edited by Steve Positive Tours; 12-03-2016 at 05:01 PM.

User Info Menu

Hi! I actually emailed you a few hours ago. Just please write back when you can--not a huge rush I'm just trying to maybe get something set up in advance. Thanks from chilly New Hampshire!

User Info Menu

Hey JaBinky

Your mail delayed haven't receive it as yet but I sure we will soon

User Info Menu

We will also be at legends 4th - 14th and will be contacting Steve, maybe we can meet and tour one day together. We have traveled with Steve for 3 trips. He will stop on the way to Negril and is very reliable. Can't go wrong with Steve Positive!