Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Today is Hump Day

User Info Menu

Today is Hump Day

I'm halfway between my long weekends at home. Been one month, one week and six days since and until.

For the first time since our return after 26 yrs I have very little business to take care of so the four days will be mostly relaxation and party. Also first time back during the "season"

Friday night will be Sprat's gathering. Saturday at the yard most of the day and then the show at Seastar. Sunday diner for the family at Seastar. Monday another boardie gathering at Seastar. Good thing I'm staying there!

Looking forward to a nice long weekend.
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Sounds like a fine, kicked back plan!! Enjoy to the max! Wish you guys were going to be there for Christmas and New Years. Seastar should be rocking bigtime.
    Regards to Ms J and the family. We are not going to be able to stay in our fav rooms this year...gonna be trying a new one on the ground level. It should still be great though. Planned to stay the entire 3 weeks there but again, no room at the inn...so to say...staying about half the time there and then, off to Catcha Gardens.
    However, will still be truckin down to SS for frequent visits and the annual New Years Bashment.

Have a great relaxing time!! Hope to see you guys in Negril soon.