Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Hooked after March 2011 Trip...advice for this March?

User Info Menu

Hooked after March 2011 Trip...advice for this March?

Made first trip last March at advice of friends...I met them at CoCo La Palm...and had the best 2 weeks...I'm seriously considering a week this march...The price and location seem right at White Sands...location, and some cooking facilities...I would appreciate member's opinions on this choice? Thank You...

User Info Menu

My favorite place. Clean, basic, no tv's or phones, good staff, cheap. Some dont like it for many of the same reasons but it works for me
    Can't beat the locations on the beach and the 2 for 1 drink specials.

You have lots of options so I am sure that there will be others along to make some other suggestions. As for me, I like White Sands. But definitely do lots of research so that you can get what you are looking for. Good Luck!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by irieidette View Post
    Made first trip last March at advice of friends...I met them at CoCo La Palm...and had the best 2 weeks...I'm seriously considering a week this march...The price and location seem right at White Sands...location, and some cooking facilities...I would appreciate member's opinions on this choice? Thank You...
    Hi Irieidette,

I made plans for travels in March 2012 for the week of March 19th this week. Split stay - CCLP and Seastar. I haven't been in March in quite some time and looking forward to it already.