Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SEAT ...but.no ,,>>pillow

User Info Menu

Re: SEAT ...but.no ,,>>pillow

Quote Originally Posted by Accompong View Post
    I goes way beyond strange like a few others. Must be a jook as he claims frequent visitor status and no one who know how tings run would be without a room.
    ... what does frequent visitor status mean ..i never claimed to be that

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy823 View Post
    Yeah, this guy just likes to 'stir the pot'. With all of our responses, I think we're letting him!!
    huh....what pot am i stirring?...come on man ...how do you know .... you responded

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JDd View Post
    havent you ever just booked a ticket and gone......then found a place..?? when you get there
    Yes indeed I have and I only now get that you meant you "have (an airplane) seat but no pillow (room)".

Got it.

It's not that there is nowhere, it's that there are many "where"s. I suspect most hotels have a room at this time of year, so you need to narrow things down a little bit, maybe.

Look on the "where to Stay" page here for a couple of ideas to start with. Get a J'can phone, that makes things much easier, you can call around and/or just walk and see what looks good to you.

User Info Menu

thank you..................>>
    for real