Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else experiencing a problem

User Info Menu

Anyone else experiencing a problem

Concentration on work? I'm within 30 days and have it bad.... I am making deals with myself to not come here or to go to tripadvisor to look at pictures. Obviously I'm not listening to the voice of reason right now. I'm finding it tough to concentrate on the work on my desk. We are not super busy and that makes it harder yet. The weather her in WI is beginning to turn to yuck and it is dark when you get up to go to work and an hour after you arrive home. It's like I am just biding my time until my feet hit the island.
    Legends BananaShout HardingHall Xtabi NBCC RondellVillage

User Info Menu

Oh...I've got all sorts of problems...nothing related to Jamaica or this board though :-)
    I like to use the distractions of the trip reports and pictures on the board, and my upcoming vacation (April) to get me through the winter....

User Info Menu

I too have 30 days, and now I am loving being on the board and TA more than ever because I know the date is really within sight now. I too have a slow period at work, so I spend most of my day playing here and keeping up with Manda's Trip Report. What I am most excited about is this time we will be there for 2 weeks. Our biggest decision will be where to eat and Red Stripe or Wine...ahhhh.

Weather here in Maryland is changing too and I so super psyched that we will be getting out once again at this time of year and heading back to Negril. I am So. Calif girl and my hubby and I are not cold weather people.

We are going to Florida for about a week in early Feb for my B-day and then the Abaco's (Bahamas) in early March for hubby's B-day. That should get us through the Winter blahs.

User Info Menu

Yes - I have the same problem...I decided to go pack some more :-)

[/url]

User Info Menu

I feel the same way... only 35 days left to go. But I have the opposite problem... work is super busy! I have a huge project at work that needs to be done in the next 2 weeks and then another project after that. I have so much to do in the next 5 weeks at work. But I guess that is a good thing as it will keep me busy and time will fly. Can't wait to get to JA, have a drink and take my first deep breath after 4 few months of stress!

User Info Menu

Now I know how everyone felt when my trip ticker was getting smaller and smaller because mine isn't moving :'(

I'm having a hard time just getting back into the swing of things and I've been home almost a month. I wonder if I can keep myself in this self induced
    Jamaican daze for the next 5 or 6 months before I get back there and still be able to keep my job. I feel like at work I've switched off and only when I
    spend my secret time on Negril.com or writing my trip report instead of issuing invoices that I'm actually awake lol If only we could clone ourselves.

lol 30 more days for a few of you! yay!

User Info Menu

Wish I could say I've got only 30 days left! Not getting down there till Feb., but at least we've got a countdown! :-)
    Are you living, or just existing?

User Info Menu

32 days for me for my Thanksgiving trip and 61 days for my XMAS/NYE trip and I'm stuck somewhere between too excited to get any work done and too much work to get done at my job!

User Info Menu

Two months for me, but already I'm packing. Crazy or what?. I'm checking Trip Advsor for forums on Negril, and of course reading the threads on this great website while counting the days....

User Info Menu

Only a little over two weeks for me, and it's hard to believe that it's getting so close..since the weather is getting cooler I'm not wearing shorts anymore so it's time to pack them now, right?