Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Airline prices

User Info Menu

Re: Airline prices

I used to live in Baltimore and was fortunate to be able to fly out of BWI, PHL, IAD, or IAD depending on the cost. Now I'm closer to DC but would drive to Philly if the airfare/flight times were worth it. Fortunately flying to JA we can leave out of BWI, but I've done quite a few to Europe out of PHL!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TAH View Post
    That's crazy, I just checked and I can find fares from Detroit in Feb for under $400rt, closer to $500 in March. A lot of those connect in Charlotte (the worst airport in eastern US).
    Curious why the disdain for CLT? I think it is a great airport, easy to navigate and have never been delayed or had an issue at customs/immigration. My only issue is the crappy old US Airways metal that flies my way....... I just checked my dates for my next trip and I can do jetBlue for $460 RT LAX-MBJ, and with 34" of pitch this is a great value. AA is $600 RT, which is a bit high for an economy seat.

User Info Menu

Our group of is flying Southwest from Chicago Midway, Milwaukee and Orlando ............ all of these flights have had the prices go down on various sales .......... SW has no extra charges to change fares ............... we watch prices almost everyday and when it drops we call them for an adjustment.

User Info Menu

The group flying out of MKE has saved over $500 per couple by just watching airfares. Us out of Orlando have saved over $200 per couple.

User Info Menu

I have been watching air for 8 months and it just keeps going up out of Phila and newark.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jan24 View Post
    I have been watching air for 8 months and it just keeps going up out of Phila and newark.
    Check different days of the week, I saved $1,600- on (4) tickets out of Mpls NS by flying Sunday VS Saturday.

User Info Menu

I booked my plane tix in sept from jfk-mbj roundtrip was $900 and change.
    Deanna (aka DeeDee from NY)

User Info Menu

Wow $900+ RT JFK / MoBay??? That is expensive... Coach Class for 1 person? How much advanced purchase?? Jet Blue I have seen NYC - MoBay R/T for between $300 (low end) to $600 (high end) in Coach with 2 weeks and out purchase. Is your fare for travel during the Christmas holidays??

User Info Menu

We have never had any problems with anything flying out of Charlotte except the prices.Hovering on and just above $700.00 pp,rt,sucks!!

User Info Menu

We are flying from Boston in Feb through CLT and the tickets were $500 (purchased in Aug.) . I just checked to see if my sis in law can join us and same flights are $1200!