Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Cab Fare to Treasure Beach

User Info Menu

Cab Fare to Treasure Beach

What is the current rate to take a cab from Negril to Treasure Beach and have the driver pick us to bring us back the following week?

User Info Menu

Re: Cab Fare to Treasure Beach

$160 each way last April plus tip

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JahLove View Post
    What is the current rate to take a cab from Negril to Treasure Beach and have the driver pick us to bring us back the following week?
    The best deal I know of is at http://jcvtt.com/negril-jamaica-airp...ortation-p-758

The price for two roundtrip is $220.00. Although they usually do it the other way around (TB to Negril and back) they told me they will honor that price for your Negril to TB request. They have a chat attendant there to talk with.

Peace and Guidance
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

My mistake, my fare was Mobay to treasure beach

User Info Menu

We paid $85 last time, which was in April 2015. Paid $120 for same driver to come from Negril to take us from TB back to the airport. Just gotta ask around. Talk to some route drivers, let them know you're looking. I actually had a guy offer to take us for $75, but we had already committed to someone at that point.

User Info Menu

Accompong beat the best deal I found by $5 each way

For MBJ to TB, I found a few drivers who publish online prices of $120 for that. Treasure Tours is $140 which is very reasonable also, my TB hotel quoted $125.