Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Pure Garden Resort

User Info Menu

Question Pure Garden Resort

Any comments or reviews about this resort? Whether good or bad.

User Info Menu

Re: Pure Garden Resort

I toured it looked decent and nice staff but haven't stayed there. Check Tripadvisor.com as well.

User Info Menu

If you're going after 19 Feb., I can let you know first hand. Suggest you PM Ronmon. He has stayed there and we consulted with him before booking. Meets our criteria - AC, Pool, Good Security, Clean, Friendly Staff and Personnel. Well situated.

User Info Menu

Thanks. Really appreciate it! Be there on the 17th of February. Maybe!

User Info Menu

we looked last year .... it looked good and its in a perfect spot right next door to a bank machine in times square

User Info Menu

I stayed there 2 years ago. It was good. The recommendations I have is, bring something to keep you warm on the bed, or not. I blast the AC and they only have sheets on the bed. We rented a kitchen suite, which was really a combo of 2 hotel rooms, one with 2 queen beds, and the other room was a full kitchen. Very central location across times square. They have a pool in the back, I never used it. I walked right across the street to Kuyaba and planted myself on their loungers for the better part of the day to enjoy the beach, with my stocked cooler. Right next to a little market that sells some food and beer. We had a table on the patio that we enjoyed meals and played guitar. It was a good, low key vibe, would definitely stay again.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JDd View Post
    we looked last year .... it looked good and its in a perfect spot right next door to a bank machine in times square
    Scotia bank at time square didn't have enough cash the one time I went to use it.... walked to roundabout

User Info Menu

oh ya another good thing is you an walk anywhere easy...............> no cabs

User Info Menu

oh ya ...if i remember right it used to be the bungalo
    it was the the first place we stayed a few years ago..in think they had 12 rooms and some cabins