Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 20 dollars to spend on fun what would you do?

User Info Menu

based on the photo of the $5 bag from Manda's report, i would head for the hills!!!

User Info Menu

$20 for one person? Not for a family, right?

My pick would be a scooter for a day, if you can get one for $20. Actually that would work for 2 people as well. Ride around, stop by Jurassic Park or Brighton or ride all the way to Little Bay. You'll need about $2-3 in gas though.

Second choice, glass bottom boat out to reef to snorkel or along the cliffs to sightsee.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gerryg123 View Post
    based on the photo of the $5 bag from manda's report, i would head for the hills!!!
    lol!!!!!

User Info Menu

Ohliz "$20 for one person? Not for a family, right?" you know me too well
    But working with the scooter idea for 2 please could you expand on those places that you mentioned as I am not sure if I have ever been there and sounds interesting.Do you have any pictures you could share?
    Funny gerry!
    Brasi yeah typical day in Negril!
    Sweetness that is a nice answer
    Just was thinking of something as a break from the norm

User Info Menu

Scooter won't work for family.

All those places are near Negril, Jurassic closest (in Orange Hill), Brighton is where the Blue hole Mineral Spring is (also a beach), and Little Bay is a bit further on. Roads are rough but doable if you take it slow. But I'd never put a kid on my scooter. Taking my own life into my hands is one thing...

User Info Menu

Oh no I did not mean take the kids on a scooter I was just meaning the idea of the day trip!
    Not with the children on the scooter

User Info Menu

What a great day Brasi....I'm with you except for the Red Stripe. Never liked beer! But I'd certainly want to hang with you! LOL!
    FDR Runaway Bay 2006, FDR Runaway Bay 2007, Treehouse Negril 2011

User Info Menu

If I had ONLY 20 ???
    Watch the look of 20 different younger school children, as I hand each a dollar bill..........

(Then go beg a Red Stripe)........some rich looking- big hearted tourist seeing me do that would buy the beer, I would hope...lol
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

I'd pack a few Red Stripes and some jerk chicken into a coolbox and head straight to Half Moon Bay for a picnic in paradise