Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 20 dollars to spend on fun what would you do?

User Info Menu

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by crystalwaters View Post
    I'd pack a few Red Stripes and some jerk chicken into a coolbox and head straight to Half Moon Bay for a picnic in paradise

"To sit in the shade on a fine day, and look upon verdure is the most perfect refreshment."

Jane Austen

User Info Menu

Buy a few red stripes and some food and have my local friens come over for food and drinks...
    ~~~love and light~~~

User Info Menu

Brasi....that was too funny. Kinda sounds like what me and girlfriend did when she visited and I took her Washington DC. See a monument...drink a beer. See a monument...drink a beer. Have lunch...have a drink....see sites....drink a beer...catch cab to next monument...drink a beer.

User Info Menu

I would rent a jet ski.

User Info Menu

I would exit my resort, take two steps, get my goods, and head back into my resort. Are perma smiles priceless?

User Info Menu

I also try and get out to the country on some excursions but I prefer to do some of that randomly so it's not a fixed cost...last time I met a couple guys on the beach late one evening and the next morning they brought me all the way out to Grange Hill and back in a private car, plus bought cigs and beers for the trip, for $40. I also gave them 1000J for gas. Four hours. I saw the crops, checked out some of their yardie friends/homes/etc, ate fresh fruit right off the tree...met some very nice folks...one of the coolest things i've done.

Also went to Green Island on Rt Taxi to visit my friend/ex gf Kamesha, ate curry goat, and back, 2-3 hour trip, right around $20.

Next trip I am going to get further out into the country, as Manda has shown there is lots to be seen.

But just letting sand gravity kick for a few days is utterly relaxing.

User Info Menu

Red face

mi would go to Manderville & back via route cabs
    great views along the way
    Last edited by dave; 10-22-2011 at 01:33 PM.

User Info Menu

I would get some smoke and then slowly wander along the beach, stopping to jump in the wata and swim. 8)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by negrilaholic View Post
    I would get some smoke and then slowly wander along the beach, stopping to jump in the wata and swim. 8)

LOL with the cops on the beach , that would be a smart move...it works, Ive done it.....they dont like to get wet for a tourist bust of simple possession......
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

1,700 Ja...............

Buy a box of beer. Spend the rest on patties

Get the kid to carry me to the yard. Sit on Miss Izel's verandah and listen the the fowl and goats.

Drink beer and eat patties with the family.

Smoke a little homegrown......
    Last edited by captaind; 10-23-2011 at 04:46 PM.
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave