Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 20 dollars to spend on fun what would you do?

User Info Menu

20 dollars to spend on fun what would you do?

If you only had 20 dollars and you wanted some fun in or around Negril what would you choose to spend it on?

User Info Menu

I would stay at home and make more $$ before I went

User Info Menu

In the past I would have said go to For Real and have about 10 Red Stripes. Now that they're closed, maybe 9 Red Stripes at Sun Beach will do?

User Info Menu

glass bottom boat to the reefs with SEE BOTTOM BOAT parks by roots. Ever aka Eveready the owner is great fun!!

User Info Menu

good answers so far,
    Jasp I do not think you understood the question.You are already in Negril you have 20 dollars to spend on fun.You could have come with 3 billion dollars but this one twenty dollar bill is what you have this moment for fun.Not sat at home moping.

User Info Menu

Seastar Saturday night buffet and entertainment or scooter rental and ride out to Little Bay

User Info Menu

In Negril, what I love to do costs nothing (swimming, snorkeling, watching sunsets, good conversation, listening to reggae) so give my $20 towards the next boardie gathering......
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Cool thread. Illustrates how inexpensive a day in Negril can be. Try this in the US or Canada and you'll spend WAAAAY more.

11 AM: Buy three --ahem--- huge cigarettes for about $8. Smoke one.
    11:10 AM: One Red Stripe for about $2ish. ($10 spent)
    11:15 AM Beach at Mariner's.
    12 NOON: Red Stripe for $2ish ($12 spent)
    12:45: Finish the first cigarette
    11:30-1 PM: Wait for the patty lady. (This sums up about half of my days in Negril) Appx. $1.50 each, buy two. Eat. $15 spent)
    1:10 Start second cigarette
    1:30 Red Stripe for $2 ish ($17 spent)
    2 pm Snnoze
    3:30 Red Stripe, finish cig 2 ($19 spent)
    5-7 pm: Red Stripe 4, third cig, watch sunset

POST $20 spent: DINNER.

All for $20ish...once you go...you know. This is one of my "typical" days in Negril, plus or minus 2-3 Stripes.

Love,

Michael J. Fox

User Info Menu

You must have been the guy that I thought was copying me Brasi
    Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.

User Info Menu

Well, you're a Scot so that's why. My great grandparents (MacLeod) were from the Isle of Skye!