Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 20 dollars to spend on fun what would you do?

User Info Menu

A lot of these replies are very good suggestions you know I will try some out and report back! I do not smoke though so not that part

User Info Menu

TT,

What are your dates?
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

boy not sur what mi would do.............

SeaStar Inn Bashment on Saturday night..........

Rhodes Hall Plantation with RealNegril.com.......

hang on the beach and drink Red Stripes and eat Patties, Coco Bread, some fruit and some ice cream..........

rent a Scooter for da day..........

rent a bicycle and go up in da hills and relax with locals and have some Mangos.....and sumthin else

go hang at da Canoe and go snorkeling der.......and then have Red Stripes, Rum Punch and Snapper

take route taxis till me $20 round out.......probably end up in Kingston......or Boston Bay....lol

take route taxis to Mayfield Falls...give dem my $10 bucks and play in da wata......
    and then buy Conch Chowder & a Red Stripe on the way back to Negril.......

go snorkeling with Famous Vincent........

too many choices, so likkle time........

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
    LOL with the cops on the beach , that would be a smart move...it works, Ive done it.....they dont like to get wet for a tourist bust of simple possession......
    oh no, I didn't mean smoke ON the beach, that's why I said THEN wander the beach...I meant smoke some then go and walk the beach.