Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Mini report - long overdue

User Info Menu

Mini report - long overdue

Hi all - we have been back for over a month and I am finally throwing some pics on here - another great time was had by all. This time we headed down to Treasure Beach with a stop at Pelican Bar - very interesting place - had fun playing dominoes.
    Weather was mostly sunny but very windy the first week, which meant jumping off the cliffs at Samsara was not advised. In fact, management removed the ladder one day but one guy didn't notice and hurled himself in... fortunately he was a good swimmer and my husband and another guy pulled him out.
    We had most breakfasts at Pablo's and Peewee's and Pressa One Love on the cliffs... but breakfast was included at Coco so we mostly ate there.
    A highlight for me was a trip to Barney's Hummingbird Garden. Had a fun day on the pub crawl too...
    One night we spent some time at the German bar - my husband speaks German and the owner was thrilled to sit and chat with him.
    Just can't wait to go back!

Name:  bluemoon.jpg
Views: 537
Size:  65.2 KB
    Another sunset

Name:  basil.jpg
Views: 533
Size:  80.3 KB
    Our boat out to Pelican bar

Name:  eva.jpg
Views: 524
Size:  90.1 KB
    Me and Eva (Pressa One Love)

Name:  band.jpg
Views: 513
Size:  83.4 KB
    Da Beach Band

Name:  cortiss.jpg
Views: 518
Size:  75.9 KB
    Da Fruit Lady (Cortis still going strong)

Name:  xtabi-sunset.jpg
Views: 515
Size:  86.8 KB
    View from Xtabi

Name:  peeweeview.jpg
Views: 515
Size:  39.6 KB
    Breakfast view from Peewee's!

Name:  GG+J.jpg
Views: 516
Size:  98.9 KB
    Wood carver at Pelican Bar

Name:  canoe.jpg
Views: 480
Size:  66.0 KB
    Us with friends at Canoe Bar
    Last edited by Georgia; 12-27-2016 at 01:56 AM.
    Hedo Negril '07 Hedo Ochi '08 Couples Negril & Riu Ochi '10 Firefly & iberostar Rose Hall Beach '12 Firefly & Samsara '14 Samsara & CocolaPalm '16 CocolaPalm & Couples Negril '17 Treehouse & Catcha & Couples Negril '22

Coming in from the cold...

User Info Menu

Re: Mini report - long overdue

Great pictures. I love the first one.
    Irie Sue