Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Order of Posts

User Info Menu

Order of Posts

How do I change the order in which the posts are displayed? I have been looking but am running out of patience!! They seem to be all scrambled up. How are they marked if they are read? I'm totally confused right now!!!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Bonnie,

As long as you havent changed any settings, your threads should be appearing with the newest replies first. You can check this by looking at the far right column, Last Post By - which shows the day/time the last reply was made. If you accidentally clicked on that Last Post By area, the threads will show in reverse order. The little triangle arrow there should be pointing down.

To figure out what you have read or not, be sure to check the Icon Legend near the bottom of the thread listing to see what the icons before each thread means. They let you know what you have or have not read. Also, unread threads show up in a Bold font. Read threads show with a regular font.

Let me know what you are seeing....
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

OK, Rob I have that. Is there a way to have the latest post STARTED at the beginning instead of by replies?

User Info Menu

Bonnie, Go to Settings link on top right of this page.. Then go to General Settings on left hand side, then look for Thread Display Options...you should see it in there to set up the way you requested.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Bonnie,

Dino is correct! You can change the thread display in your General Setting (from the Settings link at the top). To get to the latest post quickly from the threads listing page, you can also click on the small arrow in the Last Post By section of the thread listing.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

OK, thanks! I got it now. I'm a little slow.