Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who's going on the One Love Bus bar crawl on 1/25?

User Info Menu

Who's going on the One Love Bus bar crawl on 1/25?

This will be our 3rd time. Always fun watching the reactions from those who haven't ventured off of the AIs before.

User Info Menu

Re: Who's going on the One Love Bus bar crawl on 1/25?

We are actually scheduled for 1/22 but if for some amazing reason the Packers make it to the finally play-off game we will be requesting a change to 1/25 and spending our time at Seastar watching the game.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by saeyedoc View Post
    This will be our 3rd time. Always fun watching the reactions from those who haven't ventured off of the AIs before.
    Yup. Love watching. I've taken to getting an overproof, finding a quiet spot at the bar or far off table and imagine seeing it again for the first time through their eyes.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyNYC View Post
    Yup. Love watching. I've taken to getting an overproof, finding a quiet spot at the bar or far off table and imagine seeing it again for the first time through their eyes.
    Last trip I brought a big tumbler filled with aged Appleton and ginger beer and topped it off as needed. My wife was the first one jumping into the water at Xtabi. I think our constant shmoking shocked a few newbies too.

User Info Menu

It's great when Lenbert starts the Crawl off with a particularly local spot - like No Limit. This is when the newbies are hesitant to even get off the bus!

A few years back we were on the crawl with a couple guys from Living Social who brought fancy SLRs and whatnot. They were supposedly working on an online review of Negril. I had to laugh when they kept asking me the names of the bars that we stopped at. I would say, "this is Mi Yard". With a pen and notepad in hand, the LS guy would respond "Me what?".

User Info Menu

Nothing beats our story from the first time we did it and the bus was packed with swingers from Hedo. http://negril.com/forum/showthread.p...t=swiss+family

User Info Menu

Nothing beats our story from the first time we did it and the bus was packed with swingers from Hedo. http://negril.com/forum/showthread.p...t=swiss+family
    This has got to be the funniest thing I ever read!!

User Info Menu

My wife doesn't drink but loves going on the pub crawl to watch the people. She can make her own good time without drinking.

User Info Menu

LOL, I almost forgot about that story. Kudos, Dr. Shmokentstein, for hanging on for the entire crawl!

User Info Menu

Our group of 4 is scheduled for Sunday 1/29.