Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Swordfish

User Info Menu

Swordfish

To me, there is no reason that they should not be very busy for dinner, and happy hour. They might have the best view and ambiance in Negril. Maybe it's the marketing / advertising?

We have eaten there a few times and have had drinks there a few times and we are always blown away by the view.

User Info Menu

Re: Swordfish

Where is this place?

User Info Menu

Lower west end across from Mi-Yard.

User Info Menu

Cool. Will check it out next visit

User Info Menu

I agree Flip. My wife and I stop for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or just for ice cream!! Great place
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Flipadelphia26 View Post
    To me, there is no reason that they should not be very busy for dinner, and happy hour. They might have the best view and ambiance in Negril. Maybe it's the marketing / advertising?

We have eaten there a few times and have had drinks there a few times and we are always blown away by the view.
    Name:  IMG_20161213_195446233.jpg
Views: 856
Size:  94.0 KB

I made the exact same comment when we ate there in December. Can't believe it wasn't packed!

3 great dinners, 5 strong drinks, great view and a better breeze - total $64 US which included a nice tip!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Odinson View Post
    Name:  IMG_20161213_195446233.jpg
Views: 856
Size:  94.0 KB

I made the exact same comment when we ate there in December. Can't believe it wasn't packed!

3 great dinners, 5 strong drinks, great view and a better breeze - total $64 US which included a nice tip!
    wow. that's amazing! The fish looks pretty good too

User Info Menu

I concur. We have been to Swordfish for dinner, and were the only ones on the roof deck. Of course, this was during the slow season.

I also enjoy stopping there for ice cream. Not sure if this is a regular practice, but the ice cream cones we ordered were so huge that they ended up giving us a couple cups to dump them in so we could eat with a spoon.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyNYC View Post
    wow. that's amazing! The fish looks pretty good too
    I was pretty shocked. We were with a local resident so maybe we got a price break? Now I have a taste for a Dark and Stormy (4 of the 5 cocktails).

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Odinson View Post
    I was pretty shocked. We were with a local resident so maybe we got a price break? Now I have a taste for a Dark and Stormy (4 of the 5 cocktails).
    Swordfish is very reasonable...your total bill sounds correct to their menu pricing.