Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vaping question

User Info Menu

Re: Vaping question

The guy who rolls up to the bar with his light saber and all the attachments and blows clouds brah.

User Info Menu

LOL, yeah that guy should just stay home. I had a client last year who during every meeting would sit there at the table, using his uber fancy mod, blowing clouds. It was weird, and made me want a cigarette.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by saeyedoc View Post
    Love the stealth factor. We got into them when we went to Denver this summer. You can buy pre-loaded cartridges so it's very convenient. They still have some QC issues though, sometimes they just quit working. The ones that take wax,etc. work more consistently, but not as convenient.
    Usually the battery is the culprit, most of the time underpowered. There are some good companies out there that have legit QC, it just takes some time to find them.

User Info Menu

I've found that the ones with a push button and selectable heat work the best

User Info Menu

It's not risky vaping nicotine (I'm not speaking for the wax, etc). I vaped in front of security at the airport. They don't care. But out of respect for others I'd keep to myself. But honestly mine smelled less offense then most females perfumes.

I'm happy to report I no longer vape! Ya!