Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: One Love Concert Series now at the Jungle

User Info Menu

Sounds to me like all the shows will be at the Jungle. I dont see anything on Negril Escape website but they are on the One Love Concert Series sight, and on Facebook page.

User Info Menu

at the Jungle i might still go - but bars arent my cup of tea.. i hope that these openers are at the Jungle - but hopefully maybe others will be at the escape.. its one of the reasons i book my room at the escape.. no i dont buy a ticket - but i drop a couple thousand on rooms for me and friends.. lets just hope

User Info Menu

Going to go see luciano at negril escape or the jungle on the 29th .. ill be there somewhere...

User Info Menu

LOL patty he is definately performing at the Jungle it is on the flyer

User Info Menu

Well WE will be there then..dusting off the sequins now..

User Info Menu

Tic why is your count down so far off from mine if we are there at the same time?

User Info Menu

'The Jungle has received "club of the year" awards year after year. The Open Air Sports Deck will hosts the 2011/12 One Love Reggae Concert series.

Centrally located, the Jungle boasts, 7 bars, 3 dance floors, pool table, boutique, and a grill. Partrons can enjoy the concerts in an extremely safe environment, up close and personal with the artistes whilst enjoying nature and the great outdoors all in one."

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

I've got to say I am bummed about the change in locale. Nothing like being right next to the sea with stars overhead hearing the irie tunes without crowding or hassle. Maybe is has to do with the crack down on permits and noise ordinance. Anyhow I hope it is not permanent. I have been to the Jungle once and it is not my cup of tea.

User Info Menu

Although I really liked the concerts at Negril Escape, the deck upstairs at the Jungle is a nice spot too.

User Info Menu

Oh and I will see you at the Luciano Patty Sather!