Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best Breakfast on the Seven Mile Beach? I need bottom less coffee.

User Info Menu

Best Breakfast on the Seven Mile Beach? I need bottom less coffee.

Up here in the great kold ass north we start the day with a huge breakfast and enough coffee to drown a fish. Does anyone have a decent breakfast with bottomless coffee? (they keep filling the cup without charging you for each cup)

User Info Menu

Re: Best Breakfast on the Seven Mile Beach? I need bottom less coffee.

Country Country breakfest keeps me full til mid afternoon.

User Info Menu

Hellow all and happy new year haven't been on the board in awhile. Had to respond to best breakfast on the beach. Coming to Negril for over 30 years so many great breakfasts everywhere would take hours to list them all. But I have to say I think that my favorite is Kuyaba. We have stayed there and the staff always welcomes us back. They smile when they see me coming because they know a lot of food is going to be eaten. Lobster omelette with onions and peppers and cheese. The best JERK SAUSAGE . Always great Ackee and salt fish . Papaya and fruit pancakes. Very good coffee always seems to be served. Everything I could possibly want is on the menu or they will make it for me. Don't remember if the coffee is unlimited couldn't swear to that.

User Info Menu

While I can't say I've eaten a lot of places on the beach, of the places I've eaten, I enjoyed Alfred's Ocean Palace's breakfast the most. Nice people there too.

~Moose
    Mi Irie

~Just my two cents worth - I mostly only comment on places I've seen and or eaten at personally.

User Info Menu

Kuyaba has a delicious breakfast.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 1966 Hippie View Post
    Hellow all and happy new year haven't been on the board in awhile. Had to respond to best breakfast on the beach. Coming to Negril for over 30 years so many great breakfasts everywhere would take hours to list them all. But I have to say I think that my favorite is Kuyaba. We have stayed there and the staff always welcomes us back. They smile when they see me coming because they know a lot of food is going to be eaten. Lobster omelette with onions and peppers and cheese. The best JERK SAUSAGE . Always great Ackee and salt fish . Papaya and fruit pancakes. Very good coffee always seems to be served. Everything I could possibly want is on the menu or they will make it for me. Don't remember if the coffee is unlimited couldn't swear to that.
    Thank you. I have eaten more than one breakfast at Kuyaba and I agree with you 100%. Many years ago the coffee refills were free. The patio seating was a great place to watch the surf. There was a guy named Tony who sold jewelry on the beach in front of Kuyaba. I don't know why I can remember that %$# when I can't remember where I put my keys.

User Info Menu

Haven't stayed on the beach in decades, but on my first trip my favorite breakfast was the gal walking the beach chanting, "Orange juice, pineapple, banana bread, cold red Stripe!" All her treats were piled on her head. She'd carefully bring her load down and provide what you needed. She'd prep the pineapple so you could handle it like a popsicle, the banana bread was still warm and the OJ and Stripes were really cold. Back in the day, cold Red Stripe was often lukewarm. As an early riser who loved strolling the beach while it was so, so quite, she was one of the most charming and welcome aspects of my stay.
    We're all in this together and none of us is getting out alive.

User Info Menu

I have had breakfast on the beach a lot its my favorite meal and endless refills I have yet to find. My goto place is Charala they sell by the pot and its cheaper than buying by the cup. The only other place I can think of is Treehouse if you buy the buffet they might have free coffee refills. Personally I buy a coffee pot in town for $20 and make my own coffee everyday it is much cheaper for me because I drink a lot of coffee myself. I just donate the pot when we leave. You can buy coffee from Café Goa or from Thunder right on the beach road fresh roasted its amazing. Hope that helps
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Not sure about bottomless coffee (except at Mirage which has a free continental breakfast for guests), but Canoe has French Press coffee, which will give you a few refills.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_D View Post
    Not sure about bottomless coffee (except at Mirage which has a free continental breakfast for guests), but Canoe has French Press coffee, which will give you a few refills.
    Canoe French press is some of the best coffee I have had in Jamaica
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]