Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Hungry lion Restaurant Negril

User Info Menu

Hungry lion Restaurant Negril

I have been trying to reach the Hungry Lion Restaurant In Negril (I.e. The restaurant with relatively little seating, not the Chinese One). I looked at the telephone,number on their website and called many times. There is no response. I wonder if this is a disconnected landline. Does anyone have a cellular phone number and/or an e-mail,address for this restaurant. Many thanks.

User Info Menu

Re: Hungry lion Restaurant Negril

Hungry Lion has been closed this season.

User Info Menu

you could always hit them up on their facebook and see if you get a response:

https://www.facebook.com/hungrylionjamaica/about/

or try: hungrylionjamaica@gmail.com

or: http://twitter.com/hungrylionja

User Info Menu

I have tried to eat there numerous times with no luck. Granted most were during low season, however a couple were during high season. One day.....

User Info Menu

I contacted Hungry Lion via Facebook. This is reply: "I managed the restaurant (It is a family business) I moved overseas. My father did not open this season. I am uncertain what future plans may be. Sincere thanks for your concern."

All the best to them. I'll miss them very much.

User Info Menu

We really enjoyed the HL, when we ate there. Very good food and unique place.

User Info Menu

Hungry Lion has been my favorite restaurant since first time we came to Negril in 1991.

Got a lot of great memories there like our wedding rehearsal dinner in 1995. Another fun time was when I brought a bunch of new people to Ja in 2014 - a few of of them complained about almost everything - but nobody complained when I brought the whole gang to Hungry Lion. Now we're going to have to find another nice place to celebrate our Valentine's Day wedding anniversary.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by frankk View Post
    Hungry Lion has been my favorite restaurant since first time we came to Negril in 1991.

Got a lot of great memories there like our wedding rehearsal dinner in 1995. Another fun time was when I brought a bunch of new people to Ja in 2014 - a few of of them complained about almost everything - but nobody complained when I brought the whole gang to Hungry Lion. Now we're going to have to find another nice place to celebrate our Valentine's Day wedding anniversary.
    I discovered Hungry Lion on my first visit to Negril in 1984 and have made the pilgrimage every visit that they were open. The food was wonderful, but the venue and tasteful music were magical. Come back, Hungry Lion!
    We're all in this together and none of us is getting out alive.