Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flights booked!

User Info Menu

Cool Flights booked!

Hey guys! Long time lurker here. Just booked flight for April 20- may 1! First time here for the bash. Bringing my aunt with me so hoping some of you friendly's will take us under your wing and let us chill, party and eat with you! ( I'm 33 f/ she 65) 6th time to Negril for me,2nd for her.
    Looking at booking Rondel as I see many are staying there and thought I might meet more ppl that way? ( I'm kinda shy introducing myself but become loud and friendly when I'm comfortable)
    Then was thinking our last 2 nights at seastar as I've always wanted to stay there. Thoughts?
    Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself and hope to meet many of you

User Info Menu

Re: Flights booked!

Welcome, April is shaping up to be a big party, don't worry, you won't be shy long around the April gang, best peeps you ever wanted to hang with ! You will enjoy staying at seastar for your last couple nights, they have a great Saturday night buffet, and show ! See ya in April !!!!

User Info Menu

I'll be there for my first bash also, 4th trip, solo female, 50. Staying at Rondel too, garden side. Can't wait to meet you!!!!

User Info Menu

Rondel gonna be popping! And it's mi Burfday!
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IRIEchic View Post
    Rondel gonna be popping! And it's mi Burfday!
    Woohoo!!! We'll definitely help you celebrate!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by negrilfound42 View Post
    Woohoo!!! We'll definitely help you celebrate!
    Indeed you will so looking forward to it!
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

Rondel is going to be a fun place to be,we have quite a few Negril regulars staying there.Welcome to the group and we will see you April 20th when we arrive.(Also a very shy and quiet couple,hehehe)!!

User Info Menu

Yea! Getting excited already, can't wait to meet you all!

User Info Menu

Welcome SunJam and Auntie!!!!

I think ... the more the merrier! Choose Rondel! There are folks staying on both the garden and the beach sides of the property, so it won't be long until you run into a friendly face! And if you've always wanted to stay at Seastar, you should definitely do it, of course!

I'm 36 and it's my 4th time to negril, 5th overall. I'm a solo traveler, but you never have to go it alone with this group, UNLESS you want to, of course.

Hopefully you saw that the boardie bash will be Friday, April 28.

Looking forward to the trip! Most everyone is in the Double Digits by now!!!

Livin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by billndonna View Post
    (Also a very shy and quiet couple,hehehe)!!
    Most shy couple I've ever met.................. Said, no one ever!

Last edited by LivinInThe603; 01-15-2017 at 07:20 PM.