Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feb - Mar roll call

User Info Menu

Re: Feb - Mar roll call

Quote Originally Posted by Babalew View Post
    Vince....you are looking at Caribbean Dawn....up a long ,rocky, steep cliff overlooking boston bay, the beach, the jerk center. 180 degree view of the sea, sunrise visible, eye level with the hawks. the rooms are large but close together, you can hear everyone conversation. no tv, 3 yapping dogs that sleep all day and run and bark all night. i had a hotplate and a large fridge and used the bathroom sink....my driver was not happy about that. good place to reflect but i felt a little secluded because of the long hill....i don't feel it was walkable and the car was out of order. i had to pay a cab just to come up and down the hill. the pool was wonderful.
    Thanks for the info. I watched a You Tube video of the hill. Yea, that's out of the question! I'm thinking no on the place, cause I saw the dogs to. So yea. My wife saw it's PA time, no Negril this next reach!!! YAY!!!- So the research continues. She did find a place yesterday on Airbn.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Thanks to Vi's incredible reports, we have decided to visit Port Antonio March 24-27. Flights booked but haven't decided on a place yet.
    Last edited by BuffaloSoldier; 02-02-2017 at 10:43 PM.

User Info Menu

Congrats BuffaloSoldier! Once ya go then ya know in PA!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]