Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Negril Escapes Entertainemnt Nov or Dec

User Info Menu

Negril Escapes Entertainemnt Nov or Dec

Tried to email Escapes for the events lineup for Nov or Dec.
    No reply. Sent e-mail twice in the past month. Does anyone know who will be there during that time? Thanks.

User Info Menu

Nothing posted on their website yet but I heard there were a couple of shows announced for the Jungle in November - one of which is Luciano on the 29th.

User Info Menu

We were all excited to see the line up but they have left it really late,
    the shows begin in 4 weeks, nobody could really plan for them.

There was talk of switching days , changing the start dates and now venues.

A couple of dates were released yesterday so I guess we all just have to wait/wait/wait
    I hope they do not make them like the shows we have at home and start bringing in singers we can easily see at home in places where you cannot even get near the stage all high security and barriers.That is why I do not bother with any shows at home.

That is exactly what a lot of people who watch the shows do not want to see and that is one of the reasons Negril Escape was so popular, under the stars open air up close and personal.
    Seeing JAMAICAN acts in Jamaica live and up close and personal is something that to the average tourist is a very rare opportunity.
    If they are going to start americanising the shows or making them how they are in England.
    Big closed in venues high security-non personal then the singers should start to commit from early on not 4 weeks before.
    How many people can fit in the Jungle?
    Will they be on the top floor?
    I am excited to see who will be performing for my dates but the wait is dragging on

User Info Menu

The shows have been moved to the Jungle so I have been told.