Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: This is good news for those who use or want to use Knutsford Express Bus Service

User Info Menu

This is good news for those who use or want to use Knutsford Express Bus Service

This is a game changer for people who want to go from the Sangster Airport to other locations around the island.
    http://www.loopjamaica.com/content/k...tional-airport

Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

Re: This is good news for those who use or want to use Knutsford Express Bus Service

That is a nice addition for those headed to Porty or Kingston or wherever.

I doubt it will cut into MBJ-Negril taxi business much as the service doesn't cost much less than a standard transfer (and for more than 2 people probably more), and the schedule is pretty limited.

But wow - comparing $250+ to go to Porty to this...that really opens that option up for people, especially solo travelers and couples!

User Info Menu

Re: This is good news for those who use or want to use Knutsford Express Bus Service

I use Knutsfordexpress every time I can. Many times to Kingston and also mobay. It's the safest way to travel on the island or at least it feels that way. I was just in the Negril office this morning checking the schedule and fares to Port Antonio, $3400 ja one way very cheap in my eyes. Yes a taxi might be faster but I much prefer safer over faster. The bathroom is very clean in the buses that have them. Watched a movie on the way to Kingston once the bus had drop down screens. I highly recommend them.

User Info Menu

nice!!!! thanks or sharing Bill

User Info Menu

I wonder if they will do the same at Norman Manley airport in Kingston? Probably not, because it is sort of out of the way, but it would be nice for some of us.