Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A question for THE SEASTAR INN

User Info Menu

A question for THE SEASTAR INN

TO THE SEASTAR INN>

Now you have your brand new stage all set up and Luciano will be there for the grand opening,

I was just wondering if you will be making use of the new stage for perhaps the:

Saturday 24th December Christmas Eve party?

I know for a fact a lot of us boardies are planning on meeting up at The Seastar inn that night,
    I just did not want to bombard this board with meet ups but as quite a few people have been discussing this date in particular at The Seastar Inn,
    I thought I would ask you and everybody who is interested can all see your response at once.

A few questions that have popped up from quite a few boardies are:

1) Will the main party be on the saturday as per your usual saturday night show or will it be on the Sunday which is Christmas day ? Or both?

2)How much will the event cost

3)If you are booked at The Seastar Inn already is it the same price?

4)Is there an adults and child price or one set price for all

5)If you did get a well known act in to perform (maybe a change from the opening act) What price mark would you estimate the ticket cost to be around?

Thanks

User Info Menu

Tic: you're a baller. LOL

A veritable socialite/party center of Negril...!

I hope to bump into you sometime and take notes.

User Info Menu

Imagine if I fell asleep and missed it all?

User Info Menu

Wow. You do read my trip reports don't ya?

User Info Menu

Good lord / most shops / buisnesses have signs posted something like " we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone" , now I know why it was created.

Jamb

User Info Menu

Inquiring minds still want to know!! A nice big Christmas Eve party....maybe with Luciano would be perfection!!! A gal's gotta plan in advance ya know!

User Info Menu

Did you get barred Jamb?

Yetta Christmas will be good this year.I am looking forward to seeing the new renovations too.

Swallow is good who sings at alfreds and sometimes Bourbon beach he reminds me of sean paul a bit.

User Info Menu

Hey Tic Toc
    I am sorry I didn't respond sooner. We are working night and day to make sure we are ready for Nov 5. After that, I can tell you that we are planning on some big name artists performing on our new stage. Luciano is helping me out in respect of getting some of his good friends to come and play here. The venue is now without a doubt one of the best in Negril but we still want to keep the shows an intimate event with a maximum of 250 people. The Seastar Drummers will. of course, be playing as well as our Roots Vibration Band. Robin Banks will be singing the blues here as well this winter. For guests who are staying at the hotel the shows will be free. You will still have to pay for the buffet which is $12. Entrance fees will vary for outside guests depending on the Artist. For instance. Luciano is $25 US or $2000 JA for Entrance and $12 US or $1000 JA for buffet. If you buy in advance the total is $35 US.

User Info Menu

Hey Tic Toc
    I am sorry I didn't respond sooner. We are working night and day to make sure we are ready for Nov 5.

Oh it's fine,
    I know you have been real busy that is why I did not harass you as much as usual!

After that, I can tell you that we are planning on some big name artists performing on our new stage.

That is excellent news I feel like all my Christmas' have come at once

Luciano is helping me out in respect of getting some of his good friends to come and play here.

Sounds great

The venue is now without a doubt one of the best in Negril

I thought as much

but we still want to keep the shows an intimate event with a maximum of 250 people.

Lovely

The Seastar Drummers will. of course, be playing as well as our Roots Vibration Band. Robin Banks will be singing the blues here as well this winter.

Great

For guests who are staying at the hotel the shows will be free.

HA HA lawd did I choose the right hotel

You will still have to pay for the buffet which is $12.

Love the buffet nice food well worth it.

Entrance fees will vary for outside guests depending on the Artist. For instance. Luciano is $25 US or $2000 JA for Entrance and $12 US or $1000 JA for buffet. If you buy in advance the total is $35 US.

Very reasonable and I am very happy.The Seastar Inn just gets better and better

User Info Menu

Nuff Respect, Chris!

I never told anyone but TiCtOc is my "unofficial" advance person. I let em ruffle feathers, cajole owners, captivate travelers and all-around "GadFly" through the gardens of Jamaica before I plod my path into Jamaica and soak up the spoils. Great Job TiCtOc!

Is there any schedule yet of later November performances slated for your awesome venue? Either "official" or even "unofficial"? I am so looking forward to being there!

Respect and Guidance.
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.