Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A question for THE SEASTAR INN

User Info Menu

Seastar - You mentioned that entrance to the Saturday night shows are free for guests staying at the hotel.
    Does this include the upcoming Luciano concert?
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

I'm quite certain it does Daisy, looking forward to seeing you on Saturday! I think I'm starting a cold but I'll try to fight it these next couple of days. Sea air will do me good

User Info Menu

Oh my gosh Clarity I am soo jealous of your upcoming departure date...let me know how it is at Seastar! I am staying there in January and I am excited to experience the awesomeness I've heard about it...ON SITE TRIP REPORTY? lol

User Info Menu

Count me in Christmas Eve!
    Choochy420

User Info Menu

Brasi, this next March will be our third stay at Seastar. We love it here and you will, too. I promise! I can't wait to see all the improvements Chris and Francine have made.
    This past March we were so lucky to see Luciano TWICE and also had a chance to chat with him when he came to Seastar just to hang out and play pool. He is such a nice man!
    Enjoy your stay.
    dorisw

2017 was our 15th trip to Negril. Other islands we visited: Cozumel, Mexico (4 times) St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Harbour Island, Bahamas, Anguilla, St. Maarten/St.Martin, Ambergris Caye, Belize (twice)

User Info Menu

Oops, I meant to say we love it there...
    dorisw

2017 was our 15th trip to Negril. Other islands we visited: Cozumel, Mexico (4 times) St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Harbour Island, Bahamas, Anguilla, St. Maarten/St.Martin, Ambergris Caye, Belize (twice)

User Info Menu

Greetings and many thanks,

You make it sound the perfect place for my, Great Big Fat Gypsy Wedding themed wedding.
    It's kind of rushed but I was thinking about Easter time. We would have to arrive at least 2 weeks before hand to get ready. Do you think we would need a work permit for our parish priest to perform the ceremony?

I think it would be lovely

B

Administrator

User Info Menu

Sheba,

If you are bringing your own minister down to participate in the ceremony, they will be welcomed by the Jamaican minister. But please be aware that only a licensed Jamaican minister can conduct the vows and will be required to sign your marriage license.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Many thanks for the info.
    B