Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SPOTLIGHT is on...... *vi* ( ;) It's our 1st time going to PA, What & where would you

User Info Menu

Re: SPOTLIGHT is on...... *vi* ( ;) It's our 1st time going to PA, What & where would

Options…that’s the sweetness Jamaica has to offer. Don’t sweat it Vince, Portland will be there when you are ready.

Sammy, I could see them when I first posted, but I can't now. I uploaded them differently than usual. Maybe that's the problem. I will go my regular route but can't do it until tomorrow.

User Info Menu

Re: SPOTLIGHT is on...... *vi* ( ;) It's our 1st time going to PA, What & where would

Another shot of the inside of Pier 1

User Info Menu

View is very nice!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Sammyb, We will have only 7 days for travel.

hmmmm well that's hard let me say what I like about both
    Negril long beach to walk and enjoy, endless food option, it's familiar (when I want action I go here)
    Portland speaks to my soul, makes me slow down and just enjoy. Drop dead beautiful scenery, genuine people, zero hassle.

If you can stretch your time to 10 days I think you can split, but with 7 you will be too rush.

User Info Menu

Lovely photos Vi, thanks for reposting.

User Info Menu

I think we will hold off till next year, so we can do a 14 days to enjoy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Why not just do all seven in PA? Gotta broaden those horizons, man. There is a great big wide world out there. We had a hard time going someplace new, but since we did we haven't been back to Negril for the past two years. Too many places to see in the world for us to just keep going to the same place over and over (even though we love the place). Planning to go back to Negril in December, and will probably make it a once every third trip visit from here on out.

User Info Menu

^^word!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

I should really write a TR for you guys... I'll try to work on that It's been 70 days since we've been back and of course, I think about Ja daily. Lucky for me, I have another great adventure coming up in a few months to take my mind off of not being in Ja. I'm going to Croatia with 3 of my close girlfriends in August to celebrate our 40th birthdays There's a lot of researching and learning to be done prior to that trip, which I love doing!

User Info Menu

YEA!!! A soon trip report! Where is Croatia?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]