Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: SPOTLIGHT is on...... *vi* ( ;) It's our 1st time going to PA, What & where would you

User Info Menu

Re: SPOTLIGHT is on...... *vi* ( ;) It's our 1st time going to PA, What & where would

Oh Portland. It's been nearly 7 years since I've been out that way. Thought about it this January but decided not to rent a car. For me that's kind of key, though solo, I'd do the Knutsford.

Name:  14091_1448346613180_1368630135_31182533_5914380_n.jpg
Views: 1189
Size:  79.4 KB

User Info Menu

Re: SPOTLIGHT is on...... *vi* ( ;) It's our 1st time going to PA, What & where would

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    YEA!!! A soon trip report! Where is Croatia?
    You're not the first person to ask that Vince Croatia is in Eastern Europe, on the Adriatic Sea. It looks like an amazing place with clear, turquoise water, hundreds of islands, mountains and thousands of years of history!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Previous post removed. Please remember that the focus of Negril.com is on Negril and Jamaica.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Hopefully I didn't cause any trouble. I didn't see the previous post...