Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SPOTLIGHT is on...... *vi* ( ;) It's our 1st time going to PA, What & where would you

User Info Menu

Re: SPOTLIGHT is on...... *vi* ( ;) It's our 1st time going to PA, What & where would

Soon come? Biggs of the week
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Re: SPOTLIGHT is on...... *vi* ( ;) It's our 1st time going to PA, What & where would

Yes late Sunday !

User Info Menu

Safe travels mon!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Thanks SammyB! Glad Sea Cliff is open - it sounds very peaceful, also sounds like AC is either there or soon come in case of excessive heat. Really want to go back there and get their drunken lion fish again.

Quote Originally Posted by sammyb View Post
    Odinson,

Seacliff hotel looks real nice

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15026365

I too would love to stay there.

I second Woody's Ms. Cherry has the best rum punch on the island!

Trident has jazz on I believe Saturday nights

Food at Geejam is very good and as stated ask for a tour of the property

Enjoyed the food at Bikini Beach as well

Jerk sausage, Pork and festival at Boston, Haven't gotten a good batch of chicken

Long Bay is really lovely can't swim because of the strong under current but nice to just enjoy the vibe and grab a bite to eat etc

Winnifred is a nice local beach with zero harassment

Frenchman Cove you do have to pay but it's worth it.

Portland is truly special!

User Info Menu

Yes, Odinson nice to have another option in the area and with an affordable sea view!

User Info Menu

Anyone got a trip report?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

VINCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s been a month since I’ve returned. Although it’s not unusual for me to take a while to post a report, it is unusual for me to be plagued with JSS (Jamaica Separation Syndrome) for this lonnnnnnng. I’m a mess!! Missing Portland and my friends so much. To concentrate on anything but Jamaica is still a fight. All I want to do is plan, purchase and pack for my next reach.

Oh, yeah…you’re longing for a lengthy, picture-packed trip report????

Well SO AM I !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully one of the other Portland explorers will soon delight us with their experiences while I get my act together to share some highlights from March. Here’s a tid bit for now.

Arrival Day and that “Moment”

I love arrival day particularly that perfect “moment” when I smile and say to myself…”I’m finally here”. That moment came while at Pier 1 in Montego Bay. I had lunch there prior to departing to Portland. The ambiance is nice. The food was really good. I plan to return on my next arrival day.

Guava Jerk Chicken Salad
    Last edited by *vi*; 04-25-2017 at 11:37 AM. Reason: re-insert pictures

User Info Menu

We are still kinda undecided between PA or Negril. ;(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Vi,

I can't view the photos...maybe it's just me???

Vince,

Is it possible to do both? I like them both for different reasons

User Info Menu

Sammyb, We will have only 7 days for travel.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]