Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Anyone with personal experience w/ Joe Cool...Airport transfer?

User Info Menu

Anyone with personal experience w/ Joe Cool...Airport transfer?

Hello-

While having been familiar with this board for quite a few years, this is my first post here.

For the past 6 or 7 years, I have used Clive's for my airport transfers, with nothing but good things to say about him and his service. Unfortunately, as his prices have risen (as all things seem to) my income has gone down. Within the last few months, I'd downloaded a list from one of the boards of drivers that do airport transfers, among other things. Joe Cool's name was among them. His prices are extremely reasonable, I just have no firsthand experience with him. Is there anyone here that has used him in the past? My biggest concerns are those of reliability and being on time (as in on the trip back to the airport). We are also considering a day trip to the south coast to check out the area.

Any insight you may have would be much appreciated.

Respect

Kirt

User Info Menu

Hey Kirt... I think we have hung out a few times at White Sands
    Tough about the price increase with Clives. Sorry, but I have not heard anything about Joe Cool. My only other suggestion would be juta but I hear their prices are going up too!
    Good Luck.

User Info Menu

Sam-

Entirely possible, as I spend a lot of time there whether I'm staying there or not

Respect

Kirt