Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Port Antonio Slideshow

User Info Menu

Port Antonio Slideshow

I made this slideshow video recently from our (wonderful) visit to Port Antonio last year. I hope it posts and looks ok and the music works. It's a little over 10 minutes if you'd care to take a look. Thanks!

https://vimeo.com/200605072

User Info Menu

Re: Port Antonio Slideshow

CLAP CLAP!! Tree Bar looked irie!! Pictures and music PERFECT!!- Looks like a place to be now!! Where did ya'll stay? Thank you for sharing your trip with us. Now, I'm drooling!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Thanks for watching and for the kind words, Vince! We stayed at Goblin Hill Villas which is just about a 5 minute walk from the Blue Lagoon. Goblin Hill provides a housekeeper who prepared our meals (breakfast & dinner) daily. The tree bar is on the property and Calvin was an awesome bartender!

User Info Menu

Wonderful slide show Sunchaser. Had me smiling through the entire show. Especially the shot of Mrs. Sunchaser on the swing...so cute!

So many familiar places I’m longing to return to. Thank you for sharing…now when are you going back

User Info Menu

Thanks, *vi* - would love to go back asap but it's Treasure Beach for us this year! I've enjoyed reading your trip reports and looking forward to more!

User Info Menu

Awesome pictures sunchaser and irie tunes. Thanks for sharing.
    https://www.TickerFactory.com/

https://www.TickerFactory.com/

User Info Menu

Wow that was a awesome slide show you made thanks I needed that as I am at a 12 day countdown to my next adventure to Negril and Portland was that a clip of the Jolly boys at GeeJam?? We arrive on a Friday afternoon and are planning to go since we missed it last year was it good? John

User Info Menu

Yes, - that was the Jolly Boys at GeeJam on a Friday night. They were wonderful! I had a very bad cold that day and was considering cancelling but knew that I would regret it forever if I did. I couldn't enjoy the dinner there as much as I would have if I had been feeling better but the show they put on was definitely worth going out for. They were very charming gentlemen to speak with afterwards also. Have a wonderful trip and savour every moment! Thanks so much for your nice comments on the slideshow, takinitslow and BuffaloSoldier.

User Info Menu

Thanks Sunchaser, I’m glad you enjoyed my reports. I’ve eaten at Geejam but it was prior to the Jolly Boys’ performances. I want to check them out after seeing your excellent video. What did you have? Speaking of video, what Vimeo easy to use? Will you be doing one on Treasure Beach???

User Info Menu

I was in a trace, couldn't take my eyes off my computer screen. Bravo!!!!! OUTSTANDING! makes me want to get off the sidelines and push that button!

Love it!! Thank you so much for sharing Sunchaser!