Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Port Antonio Slideshow

User Info Menu

Re: Port Antonio Slideshow

*vi* - I used ProShow Gold to make the slideshow and uploaded right from there to Vimeo. It was a lot of fun to do - I've done a couple before but it had been some time so there was a bit of a learning curve. I'm sure I'll do one on Treasure Beach also! I seem to recall having the curried shrimp at GeeJam which I'm sure was great but my cold didn't allow me to appreciate it enough. We walked back over for lunch the next day for curried goat (I like my curries!)

sammyb - Thanks so much - your comments really mean a lot to me!

User Info Menu

Enjoyed your slideshow so much! Loved all the dogs throughout it. Also very much enjoyed Toots and the Maytals version of Leon Russell's song - never had heard that before. Makes me want to go back to the island soooo bad.

User Info Menu

Thanks so much for the beautiful slideshow! Your pictures are amazing! My husband and I are going to Portland for the first time at the beginning of March 😎 But first, only 15 sleeps until Negril 😍

User Info Menu

Thanks, rachel & agregory!

rachel, I always loved Back to the Island and was thrilled to recently find the Toots & the Maytals version! The dogs we met were so sweet - especially the 2 black ones who adopted us shortly after scaring the wits out of us when they began barking loudly and racing towards us!
    agregory - lucky you! I hope you enjoy the area as much as we did.

User Info Menu

I'm sitting here at home on a cold Canadian night watching your slide show. It transported me right back to Jamaica. Thanks so much for sharing this.

Well done!!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by halfwaytree View Post
    I'm sitting here at home on a cold Canadian night watching your slide show. It transported me right back to Jamaica. Thanks so much for sharing this.

Well done!!!!
    Hey halfwaytree - I hope it's not too long before you feel the warm Jamaican sun again! Thanks very much for watching and your lovely comments - much appreciated!