Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: 24 hour emergency triage nursing service in Negril

User Info Menu

24 hour emergency triage nursing service in Negril

I will be your advocate for you during any illness or injury here in Negril! I will provide nursing services, collaborate with physicians, out of town services and ambulances if you need help! I know what services I would use! Go to my website and enter travel dates, where you are staying and any significant allergy/medical history you want me to know prior to your arrival! I can not stress enough to CALL if you need help and ALWAYS leave voicemail with your phone number. Do NOT rely on Facebook/messenger or text....CALL me. I can assist you to facilitate after assessment, what you need and where to get it or take care of your need myself at a savings! Not everything is urgent and I carry medic bag/AED if needed to provide care. I have physicians I can reach 24 hour even though they do not live in Negril. It is best to get help right away on the spot and not wait! I am first call for MANY hotels on the cliff and beach road as a first responder. let me help you make the right choices if you need higher level of care and I can even travel along for your comfort level. It has been a very busy season here. Travel insurance and medivac insurance doesn't mean you can just fly out. There are procedures and clearance letters involved especially if you are ill and unable to walk.
    You may need to wait until cleared and also the insurance and physician will be communicating. Be safe and contact me early on. Be safe and plan ahead. I, as well as most physicians, are cash service on outside service calls, please carry insurance cards, IDs and any other needed items in envelope and I recommend credit card ONLY to be used in case of hospital admission/ambulance. See you on the beach! Nurse Beth
    Attached Images Attached Images