Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Dinner choice

User Info Menu

Good Dinner choice

Going to be in Negril at the same time some really good friends will be there,staying at different resorts but we want to get together for dinner one night.We would love some input on great places for people to meet up for an awesome dinner.We want good food but we want to be able to laugh and have fun.Choices please???

User Info Menu

Lingah by the Sea at Negril Beach Club Resort. Chef Orlando is an internationally trained chef and his food is very good. You can be as quiet as you or as loud as you want. The restaurant is right on the beach so the view is amazing.

User Info Menu

Thanks Jamerican,we are usually pretty quiet but with a get together like this it's hard to say how it will go.Just want a nice dinner and some fun and drinks with great friends.I think thats pretty close to where we are staying(fun holiday)

User Info Menu

For non-traditional Jamaican food head to LTU on the westend road and order the chicken lola (I think thats what it is called). One of the best meals I have had in Negril, and good place to hang out too.

User Info Menu

If I was going to go somewhere with some friends I would choose 3 dives.

User Info Menu

I second sandman66. The Chicken Lola is scrumptious as well as the Pumpkin Soup. The view is my favorite in Negril.

User Info Menu

Hard not to mention Ivan,s at Catcha, that would be my first choice.

User Info Menu

For guaranteed nice food with great service in a nice spot I would definately choose The seastar Inn or charela or Kuyaba

User Info Menu

I'm w/ PGW......Ivan's a bit pricey but well worth it!

User Info Menu

LTU is great or Pushcart. Both offer a nice atmosphere, good food and amazing sunset views in the cliffs.