Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No webcast this afternoon at Aqua

User Info Menu

Last two times I was in negril Aqua was closed, but not the next trip! See you end of nov.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bella Bea View Post
    So so sad! that the last two trips Aqua is closed when I get there! I was going to drive from the airport to Aqua so I would not miss it! Bummer!! And my last chat I could have attended! Well I guess next time Ill chat with anybody I will be in Negril!!!
    I know, I'm bummed too! I was also looking forward to attending that Sunday webcast during our early November trip!
    Ah well...
    Next time.
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

I've got the recipe for the jerk peanuts. Its very simple and I'll post it tomorrow.

User Info Menu

hi... that sounds some kinda good...jerk peanuts....yum.... i b lookin...thanks

User Info Menu

Hey! They are only closed two days. You can still stop by any of the other five days and see Rob and say hey to all the other peeps at a different webcast. The webcast does not make the sunset at Aqua so nice, the sunset at Aqua makes the webcast.

User Info Menu

The problem I always have is, too many places to get to, and not enough time, so the webcast always give me the extra push to get there.
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Thank you Seveen for the compliment! Bella Bea - it is always great to see you - we are only closed Oct. 30 and 31. Maglenn and Sweetsop - thank you for pointing that out. How are you both? - we miss seeing you.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the info Seveen! I will stop by some other day and have the best mojito in Negril!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Apologies to Clarity and Poolguywindsor - see you next time!