Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No webcast this afternoon at Aqua

User Info Menu

Unhappy No webcast this afternoon at Aqua

Hi, We are so sorry but we are taking a break and will not have RealNegril.com until Nov.13. The Bar @ Aqua will be closed Sundays and Mondays until the 13th. (It will be open Tuesday through Saturday)

Thank you for understanding. Best, Ken and Liz

User Info Menu

See you on November 20th,can't wait to sample some of your rums and appetizers!!!

User Info Menu

uh oh! i just told some folks to go to aqua today (instead of rick's) - oh well

User Info Menu

Just curious. Do you sell your jerk peanuts by the bag? I'd love to bring some home.

User Info Menu

Oh no so did I seveen if same people~ think it was

User Info Menu

someone get hold of them and tell them to take their newbies to Ricks-would be horrible for them to take newbies to a fun place that is shut!
    I will try and find their post

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Tictoc and Seveen - I feel so bad - I hope that you got in touch with the "newbies".
    CarriBean, we no longer serve Jerk Nuts at the bar but we have the magazine here where my recipe was published - you could make them yourself!!!
    Billndonna, we look forward to seeing you - any special request for the snack special?

User Info Menu

my sisters love the margaritas at aqua (and my one sister is a self proclaimed margarita snob) - and when they call me from there they always sound happy

User Info Menu

So so sad! that the last two trips Aqua is closed when I get there! I was going to drive from the airport to Aqua so I would not miss it! Bummer!! And my last chat I could have attended! Well I guess next time Ill chat with anybody I will be in Negril!!!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]