Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Favorite dinner this year

User Info Menu

Favorite dinner this year

The best meal that I had this past week was at Pee Wees. Perell and Elvis prepared a delicious fish with coconut sauce, pumpkin rice and veg. They will make anything that you'd like. Just give them a heads up and tell them that Heather sent you.

User Info Menu

Re: Favorite dinner this year

Love Elvis's breakfasts also...yummmm!

User Info Menu

My favourite meal was at Woodstock. It was the best lobster I've had anywhere. Mind you it was pricy and comes a la carte. So I added the steamed veg.

Name:  20161229184640.jpg
Views: 603
Size:  91.9 KB
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

Lobster looks delicious!

User Info Menu

Our favorite dinner this year was at Boat Bar of all places. To top it off, the band that usually plays there was playing at Rondel next door and we went there after dinner to watch the rest of the show. Great way to start off our trip!

User Info Menu

Had to decide between Ivan's and Blue Mahoe for my 65th birthday dinner and glad I chose Blue Mahoe. I had the Scotch Bonnet Chicken Curry and my wife the special "Bang Bang Shrimp and Pasta". Probably the best chicken curry I've had in Negril. The Bang Bang Shrimp left my wife feeling she'd found a Thai restaurant in Negril.
    Service was impeccable. ... If any complaint it would be that the service is too fast ... so unlike Jamaica :-)

User Info Menu

Service is getting better I think. I usually adhere by the don't go out to eat hungry rule. Well we ate some jerk from Best of the West before going to 3 Dives and the food came out in 1/2 hour! Last trip it took over 2 hours.

User Info Menu

Swordfish took top spot, in my opinion. Excellent steamed veggies to go along with anything else on the menu. The side of mac & cheese was WOW perfection. All at reasonable prices.

Honorable mention to Qualities Sea Breeze (a perennial favorite).

User Info Menu

Our favorites this year were Three Dives for lobster, and Swordfish for nice dead fish dinner.