Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CocoLaPalm construction

User Info Menu

CocoLaPalm construction

Anybody know how the contruction at Coco is coming along? What are they doing?
    Last year when we left there was no details of what they were going to do but we were told it was to be done around the first of December.
    Also how is Sandy Haven (For Real)coming along?

User Info Menu

I was at coco in September and didn't notice any construction.. unless you mean the property next to coco ?

User Info Menu

I would hope any construction would be done in slow season and not the start of busy season. I really hope I'm correct since we arrive early Dec. Anyone know for sure???

User Info Menu

There was no construction in July at CLP.

User Info Menu

They were making changes at Coco to make it more green and energy efficient when we left on July 13th. I seem to remember that someone posted that they were done but not sure. They were installing solar panels. Try calling or emailing them. You could also try contacting Negril One Stop since they book for Coco as well.

User Info Menu

We didn't notice any construction at the end of August.

Respect,

User Info Menu

I wonder if you are referring to the renovation going at the For Real right next door to CCLP?

User Info Menu

Lenny
    I wonder if you are referring to the renovation going at the For Real right next door to CCLP?

No, when we were there last December they were finalizing some plans for construction at Coco.
    It was still a secret when we left as to what it was but it was to be complete by December 2011.

User Info Menu

Yup, there was no construction going on at the end of Sept. @ CCLP..only next door, we were also there in July and Solar panels seemed to be the only project we noticed on the go..

Ok Cinni..what up..funny finding you here..LOL. Guess what we are going back on Dec. 29th, no room @CCLP so we are a couple of doors down @Fun holiday beach..wanna join us?

Carol & Peter

User Info Menu

Carol and Peter.............yay!!! How awesome to see you here. You all are just the traveling fiends arent ya? Take pics and I'll be looking on facebook for them!!