Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Best places to eat?

User Info Menu

Best places to eat?

Hello all!

It's been a couple of years since we were in Negril so I thought I'd check to see if this message board was still going and here it is! Full of great information!

We're booked at Idle Awhile for next February (ummm, yeah, it's a ways out!) but we know some people coming in a few weeks to stay at Coco. We've been there twice and our last stay was rather "less than average" along the lines of service, so I'll be interested in hearing how it is now.

Anyway, I just thought I'd check to see if there are some recommendations for restaurants since I don't know what's still around. Of course, we were going to recommend Ivan's! We were also wondering if The German Bar was still around?? Last time we were there, we ate at a great new Italian place, but I can't remember the name.

Any thoughts are always appreciated! Thanks

User Info Menu

Re: Best places to eat?

Yes, the German Bar is still around. Are you referring to Kenny's Italian restaurant on the beach road?

[/url]

User Info Menu

Sips & Bites

User Info Menu

Coletta's on the beach road.

User Info Menu

You did not state when you stayed at CoCoLaPalm when the service was less then average. We have stayed there the last three years with year one being perfect. Year two they had just completed a major room expansion and were in the midst of restaurant and beach grill expansion and the service was less then perfect. We received a email from CCLP after our trip apologizing for the lapse in service. They stated that the expansion had taxed their existing employees and they had experienced unseen difficulty in getting new employees trained and up to speed. Last year the service was back up to their usual excellent standards. We will be back again in 40 days and will file and trip report on CCLP.

User Info Menu