Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: 9 sleeps till

User Info Menu

9 sleeps till

Had to cancel flight back in September due to flu and hurricane. So looking forward to the trip next week! Sister and I each bringing our teens. Her son has been on 3 trips with us but mine will be a newbie celebrating 16th bday in Negril. This makes 10th trip I think for sis and I in last 2 years! We LOVE Jamaica! First night in we will stay at Half Moon in Green Island. Can't wait to get some of Bigga's Jerk Chicken! My mouth is watering now. His fresh beet juice is sooo good too! We are still trying to sort out the rest of our trip as to where to stay. We usually do Citronella but thinking about trying Blue Castle. I need to be in the sea!

User Info Menu

Re: 9 sleeps till

What a great 16th birthday gift! Talk about sweet 16! Enjoy and safe travels!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hippiegirl View Post
    Had to cancel flight back in September due to flu and hurricane. So looking forward to the trip next week! Sister and I each bringing our teens. Her son has been on 3 trips with us but mine will be a newbie celebrating 16th bday in Negril. This makes 10th trip I think for sis and I in last 2 years! We LOVE Jamaica! First night in we will stay at Half Moon in Green Island. Can't wait to get some of Bigga's Jerk Chicken! My mouth is watering now. His fresh beet juice is sooo good too! We are still trying to sort out the rest of our trip as to where to stay. We usually do Citronella but thinking about trying Blue Castle. I need to be in the sea!
    What an awesome birthday. Wife and I are bringing our teens for their first time the same week.

User Info Menu

Half-Moon is a great way to slide into the vibe. I usually stay 1 night either when I arrive or before I leave. Always a blast.