Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Declaring a state of emergency Tictoc has no ear-rings

User Info Menu

Declaring a state of emergency Tictoc has no ear-rings

I have started packing and realised that I have no ear-rings to pack for Negril.
    I do not want to take gold silver or diamonds I just want dress jewellery.
    I have sported the little sea shell dangly ear-rings with jamaican flag coloured beads on the end the last trip.
    I really like ear-rings with the colours black/green/yellow/gold/red any or all of these colours .
    They do not sell this sort of thing where I live and there is no point me ordering off the internet when I can buy some there but I will want them my first day there
    I will feel naked without them
    So ladies and gents if you have the time, if you are down there now or are about to hit the shops please keep an eye out for this type of ear-ring
    If you can get a snap of it tell me the price and where to find them even better!
    Ladies you know the kind I mean.I like most types big round dangly but I would like them in the Ja flag or rasta colours (not sure what the correct word to use is sorry )

User Info Menu

"Declaring a state of emergency Tictoc has no ear-rings"

LOL!! Tic, you crack me up!!

I'll be in Negril in about a week. If I see any ear rings that fit your description I'll definitely snap some pictures for you!
    I'll also take note of the price and location so you can fix this emergency situation as soon as you arrive in Jamaica.
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

head over to brixton and get a pair before you go! or shop on-line :-)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Seveen View Post
    head over to brixton and get a pair before you go! :-)
    Tacky but hilarious!!

Don't panic about earrings, you can find them almost anywhere in Negril. I have several pairs (no pix though) which I have picked up from time to time.
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

HA! If I can dangly from your ear and head off to jamaica with you I'll wear whatever colors you so desire lol

User Info Menu

don't sweat it tic--you can have nice Ja colored in your hand where ever you are staying by just saying the word. Crisis averted.