Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: hey-mon did you make it back to TB??

User Info Menu

Re: hey-mon did you make it back to TB??

As mentioned, you can walk either beach or road. At times you will have to hit the road for a bit as the beach is not doable, but the traffic is minimal. I would say from Villa Optima to Jack Sprats it was 15-20 minute walk, nice way to walk off dinner, but a flashlight is a handy tool. Villa Optimas road can be very dark and streetlights far and few. If you are looking for something more central, Sunset Resort is lovely. We are staying next door this year at Lyric Villa for a week and trying out Villa De Sable for a week. No shortage of lovely properties in Treasure Beach. We have stayed at Katamah and friends stayed at Treasure Beach Hotel, something for every one and every budget in Treasure Beach. Negril is getting too busy, too pricey and just too much for my liking these days. Love the quiet chill vibe in TB.
    “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.”
    ― Bob Marley

User Info Menu

We have stayed at Treasure Beach Hotel two times in the off season and have had the grounds and two pools to our selves.

User Info Menu

hey_mom I sent a PM with a questions about Villa Optima hope your able to answer. Thanks in advance.

User Info Menu

Any news from the South Coast Lately?? How are things in TB???

Name:  Irie TB.jpg
Views: 1827
Size:  46.2 KBName:  Jakes.jpg
Views: 1720
Size:  65.7 KBName:  Relaxing.jpg
Views: 1677
Size:  93.6 KB

User Info Menu

hey_mon - that sounds like a great split - we have thought about that. One week at Lyric and of course my week at Villa Du Soleil. Enjoy!!!!!

User Info Menu

Looking forward to it these days as the sun goes down earlier and the snow is only a few days away....February 24th to March 3 at villa de la sable and then March 3-March 10 at villa optima! Arriving with another couple on the 24th and then joined by our 21 and 25 yr old sons the second week!! Starting to feel real! When do you guys go down?
    “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.”
    ― Bob Marley

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rumghoul View Post
    hey_mon - that sounds like a great split - we have thought about that. One week at Lyric and of course my week at Villa Du Soleil. Enjoy!!!!!
    Rumghoul we will be at Lyric in early December! Really looking forward to it. Have you stayed there? If so, how did you like it?

User Info Menu

Sorry Spiff - have never stayed there but it looks like a nice property - great location too very close to everything

User Info Menu

We are staying at Villa Optima Jan26-Feb 4 can’t wait. First time to Treasure Beach and renting a place.

User Info Menu

Villa Optima looks nice! I am sure you will enjoy it - we love renting in TB