Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: April 28th, 2017 Negril Boardie Bash at Dru's at Wavz

User Info Menu

Re: April 28th, 2017 Negril Boardie Bash at Dru's at Wavz

we are debating in trying to make the bah this year Kathy has recovered enough to be able to go

User Info Menu

Oh, indeed go, it is so much much fun, and the people are all great.......( and I have been wanting to meet you forever, you are my favorite singer !! )

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    we are debating in trying to make the bah this year Kathy has recovered enough to be able to go
    Book it, Shaggy! I want to give Kathy a big hug!!

User Info Menu

I will be in Negril on the 28th . It's my first time but my sister and her husband will be there I'm looking forward to meeting everyone . 17 days and counting

User Info Menu

Welcome all guest who are here for the boardie bash . Michaels on time taxi your most trusted transportor is here to take you around town for this magnificent event. Also available for transport from montego bay to negril and also around the negril town. Boardie bash is an event that shouldn't be missed . We welcome every and anyone . Please contact michaels on time taxi for more in formation

Administrator

User Info Menu

Dru's is getting ready for the Boardie Bash on Friday! In addition to their regular fare, they will be having a tasty buffet available for us$12. There will also be dollar shots as well as their 2 for 1 fruity drinks. Don't forget their 6 bottle bucket specials, J$1000 for Red Stripe, $1300 for Red Stripe Light, $1300 for Guinness and $1500 for Heineken! Get ready for a great afternoon!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Wondering if you will be live streaming from Dru's for the rest of us poor souls that are unable to attend?
    If you are worried about something, do something about it. If there is nothing you can do, why worry!

User Info Menu

^^ YEA what he said!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Hope everyone is doing well today. Enjoy your time down in Negril!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]