Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Single Digits!

User Info Menu

I'm still more than two months out, and I do stuff every day in preparation -- the preparation part consumes me! I am still kicking myself for not taking the Traveller's Beach $61 deal preceding my arrival at SeaStar Inn .... Clarity, you have picked the two best properties in terms of 1, Food, and 2, Customer loyalty .... that has got to go a long way!

User Info Menu

YAY!!!!!!!!!!
    So excited for you both! Can't wait to hear all about the great time you have on the cliffs

Also, Catcha even has a laptop that is open for anyone to use.....it is setup at the desk in the restaurant covered area....just sayin

lol

User Info Menu

P.S.
    I just finished loading my pictures and editing/organizing, so I will be starting my report and including lots of pics of Catcha to get you even more excited......soon come!

User Info Menu

We stayed at Catcha our last trip! It is a great place - great location. You won't be disappointed!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Marley - YAY!! Awesome! Markus and I can't wait to read your trip report and see the pictures!

Southcoastgirl - We have the same countdown number! I'm really looking forward to Catcha, what cottage/room did you stay in on your last trip? Where are you staying this time?

Gerryg123 - I know what you mean about the prep. I have packed and unpacked my suitcase so many times! The hardest thing is trying to squeeze everything into a carry-on. I end up sitting on it and using all my muscle power to zip it shut.. then realizing I forgot another thing, only to struggle with the zipper to pry it open again. It's only six nights and you would think I'm moving to Jamaica.

BTW I'm Looking forward to your next epic on-site trip report in a few months!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

1 month for me and have not even thought about a room, maybe I will just go and find one once I get there.
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

I can wait to dance Thursday away!!

But now I have to worry about Rina! A stupid storm that could go to Florida by Saturday or Sunday and I have to fly to Florida!! Its not going to affect Jamaica but screw my plans since i have to fly over Jamaica and go to Ft Lauderdale then fly south to Jamaica!!!

Why o why!!!!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Clarity ~ wishing you a fabulous trip. I hope you and Marcus have an absolutely wonderful time, again, in Negril.
    Life is good ~ Life on the beach is better!

User Info Menu

Clarity we stayed in Pisces - it's really cool - outside shower! I love that. This time we are going to Treasure Beach and then .......Cocoa LaPalm! We do have the same countdown

[/url]

User Info Menu

Almost down to single digits - the countdown is on! See you at Seastar for the big show!
    Donna & Charlie and bringing buddy Serge too.