Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Single Digits!

User Info Menu

Ohhhh I wish my countdown was at 9 days!! have a safe and irie reach! can't wait for the T.R.
    One Love !

User Info Menu

Well I did it, finally finished work. Vacation can now start with only 3 days before getting to paradise.

User Info Menu

Thanks Mermaid and Lapurr for the good wishes! We're so excited! We're down to 7 days now! can't wait!!

IrieAlways - we'll see you at the Seastar!

Soutcoastgirl - Enjoy Treasure beach! We'll see you when you get to Negril!

Pgw - Maybe you should just wing it and book when you get there! That could be a fun adventure!

Meinvancouver - Congrats on finishing work! We have four more days of work to go here and then our vacation officially starts! You're staying at Catcha for the first part of your stay, right? I think we'll be checking into Catcha just as you're checking out! We'll be staying at the Gemini

Bea - Try not to worry too much about Hurricane Rina. Check out the most recent Hurricane Tracker image:

You're flying out early Sunday morning and she doesn't look like she will be hitting Florida by then. She appears heading towards mexico. You should be fine during your flight, maybe a bump or two of turbulance but nothing major. She is also losing speed. Only a few more days now!

(I'm kinda worried about that U turn it's making and I wonder where Rina will be when we fly to Jamaica early next week. My fingers are crossed that it wont be directly in our path. I'm hoping that she keeps losing speed and ends up just being a tropical storm or depression)
    Last edited by Clarity; 10-26-2011 at 09:56 PM.
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Clariry: Yes we are at Catcha till the 5th and then we move to the beach. Staying in Gemini 2, we got upgraded there last year for $95 a day what a steal. It's gone up some this year but well worth it. You and Markus will love it.

User Info Menu

I know you guys will have the Best time.....I can't wait to read your report---Celebrity Blogger---LOL!!! Enjoy! Oh, I've been meaning to ask you Clarity, what camera do you guys own?

The pics from your report looked awesome. Just wondering.

User Info Menu

Yay....another Clarity & Markus trip report soon come!!!!!
    HAVE A BLESSED TIME GUYS!!!!
    Choochy420

User Info Menu

Count down is on

Leaving on Nov. 5th can't wait.Even though this is my 20+ time to Negril it still feels great to be counting the days.Looking forward to some sun, sand and red stripe and hanging on the beach.Bringing one newbie this could be entertaining.I read that Luciano is performing the 5th,added bonus.Staying at Legends for about the 10th time, staff and management are always looking forward to our arrival.... (know we came to party) great people.Will be hanging with Rexy, Niah,Big Ross in the west end(old friends)

User Info Menu

Still so sad we will miss each other by THIS MUCH (lol).
    Have a wonderful reach and I will be right behind you (16 sleeps)........enJOY
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

We fly out on Saturday AM & I think I finally have everything together!! Never had to wait till the last minute like this to try to get started. Anyway, look forward to seeing you all there.
    Getting Old Isn't For Sissy's!!

User Info Menu

Clarity will you be jumping the Cliff????