Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Single Digits!

User Info Menu

Meinvancouver - Gemini 2?! we'll be checking into to Gemini 1 on the 6th! We missed you by a day! Drats, we would have been next door neighbors!

Sandy-girl - Thanks so much! Only 5 more days to go! We can't wait!!! We mostly used our Sony DSC-H2 Camera- It's about five years old and the snapshot button has fallen off. It works like a charm though. You can get a used one for about 50$ now. I can't recommend this camera enough.

Michele - Thanks! You know, You're the first boardie we ever met! I just wish we knew it at the time! I hope we'll get to meet you again in the future!

FIYAMON - Have a wonderful vacation in Negril - We're looking forward to bringing our first newbie friend too! It's going to be so much fun. Hope We'll see you at the Luciano Concert!

Sweetness - I know!! SOOO Close! We're bummed that we're going to miss you! Only 16 days to go though! Are you packed yet? Have an amazing time in Negril!

Blandy - We're so glad it all worked out and that Andy is doing well! We'll be seeing you soon!

Gerryg123 - Yes, I'm going to build up the nerve to jump off a cliff at some point. Even if it's only 6 feet from the water lol.. I'm going to do it this time!

For those that have jumped off a cliff at Catcha Falling Star, can you tell me.. estimated how far the fall is? I need to mentally prepare myself.

If you see the three of us on the beach or at the Seastar, say Hi!

We'll See you soon!!
    Last edited by Clarity; 10-29-2011 at 04:38 PM.
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Which one is Jamar ?? lol Btw you look gorgeous in that photo!

I'm so jealous lol I went for dinner last night and our waiter tells us Hey go online do this survey and we're giving trips to Jamaica away every 2 weeks. I am not kidding you when I say I stole everyones reciept lol desperate measure *sigh*

You are going to have an absolute blast! And you get to meet some boardies!!! Take pitures at the Jungle!!

User Info Menu

Jamar was the one one the right in the blue flannel. You'll see a lot more pictures of him in our trip report. I'm trying to get him to start a Negril.com account already!
    Gorgeous? nooo Thanks for the kind compliment though, Manda, I'm actually terribly camera shy! I'm the one that runs away from cameras, puts her hand over her face or pulls a turtleneck over my head. (i.e. Profile picture haha) I've already taken the group shot pic down.
    I'll be posting plenty more after our trip though.

Every 2 weeks they give away trips to Jamaica?! Where is this restaurant? I need to go out to eat there!

Yeah! After our first trip to Jamaica, I must have filled out so many online surveys and put my email address in for every vacation sweepstakes under the sun. I didn't win anything, unfortunately, I just get a lot of SPAM now.

I hope you'll be able to book those return tickets to Jamaica very soon! I want to hear more about you and Andre. Your trip report had me captivated. I must have clicked into it 100 times a day checking for updates! Everyone was just hanging out in there during your intermissions... waiting for your to write more, eating popcorn and chatting with eachother. lol
    It's so awesome that you shared your experiences here! I feel like I went on a vicarious vacation!

I'll take lots of pictures at the Jungle and try to return the favor best I can when we return
    Last edited by Clarity; 10-29-2011 at 05:01 PM.
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

depending upon where you jump from, Catcha isn't bad at all.

You should check out Xtabi too for some good variations of jump spots.

User Info Menu

Hey Clarity,

You guys are almost there! I hope you guys have a wonderful and exciting trip which will only make for a great trip report. I thoroughly enjoyed your last one. It made me
    laugh out loud and cry at the same time making me feel like I was also there. take lots of pics!
    Darn, I should've pressed the the button with you guys.
    Oh well, soon come..