Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Single Digits!

User Info Menu

Single Digits!

We've finally reached single digits!

Only 9 days until Negril!

So excited! Jamaica is the first thing I think of when I wake and the last thing before I go to bed
    We're itching to BE there already and wish it was the day of departure!
    At the same time, we have so many things that need to get done before we can even leave.
    (Markus is already hyperventilating.)

We're going with our friend, Jamar. This will be his first time traveling to Jamaica! It's all he can talk about right now, He's been wanting to take this trip for years! I can't believe it's right around the corner!

Who else is down to the single digits?
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

I wish!!!

So excited for you though and your report when you return being that you are bringing a newbie with you this time I can't wait to read about it!

User Info Menu

Happy fpr you and markus, Clarity. Enjoy every moment!
    ~~~love and light~~~

User Info Menu

Have a happy holiday C

User Info Menu

I know what you mean, if I can only get past these last 3 days of work.

User Info Menu

Thanks Gabrielle! We can't wait!!

Thanks Tic! - I'll be keeping an eye out for a good set of JA ear rings for you!

Manda – Yes, Of course I’ll take lots of pics and post a full report when I get back! Maybe I can even get Jamar to sign up for Negril.com and write about his first impressions of Jamaica too.
    Although your amazing Trip report is going to be a really hard act to follow!

Meinvancouver – You’re at 5 days! Woo! – Yeah, it’s so hard to focus at work… (as you can probably tell LOL). My productivity is at all time low this week.
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

I have 6 days and Im getting so anxious, nervous! Had to buy another bag just for in case! Spirit lowered the pounds i can bring and even if the bag is half full is 40 pounds plus! I can't finish packing until saturday night since I work for the next 5 days for 16 hours I wont be able to do anything else until Sat pm and I have to be at the airport at 4 am on sunday so no sleep for me!!!

Cant to be there and finally relax!!!

Clarity see you there!!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Clarity, what would you think of sending us a few mini-updates while you're there???? i wouldn't generally ask, but a celebrity of your stature ...... it's just too important for all us to know how you're doing without us having to wait for the news!

User Info Menu

Bea - 6 days to go!!
    It sounds like your trapped in a whirlwind (16 hour work days!?) that doesn't end until 4 AM Saturday morning when you step on that plane. Hope it goes by fast for you! Then you can exhale, close your eyes and get ready for Jamaica!

We'll See you in Negril! I dont know if we'll make it to the Wednesday love shuttle bar crawl but We'll definitely be at Canoe webcast on Thursday. We can start practicing our dance moves for the Jungle then

Gerry - LOL - You crack me up! Yes, I'll try to post a few updates from Jamaica. Markus is bringing his laptop and I know that Seastar + Catcha have WIFI. I'll let you guys know I'm alive and post some pics!

I still can't fully believe we're going to be back in Negril in 9 days...
    Last edited by Clarity; 10-24-2011 at 04:49 PM.
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Single digits here also!!! Getting hard to concentrate on things I need to concentrate on!

[/url]