Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cocolapalm

User Info Menu

Re: Cocolapalm

Kold Ass Mofo - we stay at CCLP most years. However we never book through their office. We always use a booking agent. There are usually specials on their website which are cheaper than you can get from the Hotel. For example we are staying mid-April for $85 / night including all taxes, hotel service charges and fees. That deal is not available through the Hotel.

Also remember that CCLP books through numerous other consolidators who have groups of rooms "reserved" in their name. They can be released back to the hotel if needed but usually this will take a little time to lock in which rooms are available at what rates and which days.

PM me for name of consolidator and their website if you are interested.

User Info Menu

I never book though the hotel..their rates are substantially higher then many internet sites almost all of the time..I use Negrilonestop.com quite often..they have great specials for Coco and other hotels...hotel.com also has had some very good prices for Coco..I used both these sites for my last 2 trips and saved at least 75$ a night versus Coco's site..

User Info Menu

Thank you Captain and Fargoman. I will take your advice and book through a third party.

User Info Menu

The property map posted only shows one pool. Where is the other located?
    Thanks!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fargoman View Post
    I never book though the hotel..their rates are substantially higher then many internet sites almost all of the time..I use Negrilonestop.com quite often..they have great specials for Coco and other hotels...hotel.com also has had some very good prices for Coco..I used both these sites for my last 2 trips and saved at least 75$ a night versus Coco's site..
    Thanks for the tip. Negrilonestop.com is definitely cheaper than the rate I am paying for my stay next week (booked directly through hotel), but my room choice is sold out.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RoyinNC View Post
    Thanks!
    One pool is in the center of the property with a hot tub nearby and the other is located near the beach and the newer building (opposite side from the Beach Grill).
    The map on this page may help: http://www.cocolapalm.com/rooms.asp

User Info Menu

Sign up for Negrilonestop's email specials..they have some amazing deals when the specials come out..and they are great to work with!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RoyinNC View Post
    Thanks!
    both pools have webcams:

http://www.cocolapalm.com/webcams.asp

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Oil View Post
    Kold Ass Mofo - we stay at CCLP most years. However we never book through their office. We always use a booking agent. There are usually specials on their website which are cheaper than you can get from the Hotel. For example we are staying mid-April for $85 / night including all taxes, hotel service charges and fees. That deal is not available through the Hotel.

Also remember that CCLP books through numerous other consolidators who have groups of rooms "reserved" in their name. They can be released back to the hotel if needed but usually this will take a little time to lock in which rooms are available at what rates and which days.

PM me for name of consolidator and their website if you are interested.
    Captain, I sent you a PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kold Ass Mofo View Post
    Captain, I sent you a PM.
    Right back at you with requested info.