Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cocolapalm

User Info Menu

Re: Cocolapalm

Thanks for clarification about the pools!
    Roy

User Info Menu

Do CCLP still have the Manager's happy hour on Mondays?
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

Yes Iriechic..it runs from 6-7:00 but no happy hour at the bar that day..it is at the middle pool area..

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fargoman View Post
    Yes Iriechic..it runs from 6-7:00 but no happy hour at the bar that day..it is at the middle pool area..
    Yay! I can start off there!
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

Iriechic..you have more discipline then I do to wait till 6 to start..lol

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fargoman View Post
    Iriechic..you have more discipline then I do to wait till 6 to start..lol
    LOL...Well maybe I shoulda said Round 2 or 3 can start there at 6...lol
    Usually I get started on my flight there and then again on the ride get to the hotel another one in my room while I unpack then maybe take a nap and that's when Round 3-4 gets started...No discipline here! LOL
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

I tink fargoman would be a great travel agent! He knows his stuff! yamon'

User Info Menu

Thank god Iriechic... I was worried about you..lol

User Info Menu

Does anyone know what style rooms 413 and 421 is? They are on the ground floor beside the pool.

User Info Menu

I just came back from Coco.
    I stayed in the new section in a standard room (604). 50 steps to the beach.
    The higher the number, the closer you are.
    We could have upgraded to a Deluxe room for an additional $20 a day; we opted not to.
    The standard room served us well. Comes with a coffee maker, as all the rooms do, and a small packet of coffee that makes two cups; there is also tea.
    There is a small refrigerator that is large enough to hold supplies....i.e. beer, juice, etc...
    The disadvantage to the standard room is that there is no patio/ balcony, but as i said, steps to the beach. Our room was also ground level.
    The only other "issue" is the hallway works like an echo chamber, and some people coming back late at night weren't so quiet.