Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A quick start To my Trip (Long Bay 2017)

User Info Menu

Re: A quick start To my Trip (Long Bay 2017)

Take your time Takinitslow, I know it will be worth the wait

User Info Menu

Ok so back to my trip Friday night Norman had made us a 8:30 reservation at Geejam because last year Steve told us that if we came back we had to see the Jolly Boys play. Norman arrives to pick us up at 8:15 we arrive at Geejam at 8:40 we walk in the place is packed no place to sit. Steve comes and says hi says your table will be ready in 5 min. WE wait by the pool table for our table and start to enjoy the music. Norman comes and gets us a few min later. Your table is ready he leads us over to what I would say was the best table in the bar right center in front of the band. Not sure how we acquired the best table but I wasn't complaining. The band didn't disappoint. Probably the best mento band I have heard. We stay till the music over and its time to get some sleep its been a long day. Norman is waiting to take us home. (I have a video of the Jolly Boys I will post soon) I wake up the sun is coming in the window there are all kind of animal noises coming foom outside. I open the doors and find a lot of new friends.Name:  image1.jpg
Views: 2044
Size:  99.3 KBName:  0224171614.jpg
Views: 1887
Size:  97.9 KBName:  0224171747c.jpg
Views: 2037
Size:  98.9 KB

Momma says she is hungry so I start to prepare her favorite breakfast when we are in JamaicaName:  0225170844a.jpg
Views: 1943
Size:  94.3 KB

We decide we should spend our first day at Winnifred beach so I start to get the bags ready to go for the day and we set off down the drive way and walk down the hill to catch a route taxi. Chris a friend of the lady who owns the house is hanging out at the bottom of the hill he calls us over to chat and helps us get a cab. The taxi drops us at the entrance to Winnifred and we start the trek down to the beach. Its just as beautiful as I remembered. We set up our stuff and head to the water to take our first swimName:  0225171412a.jpg
Views: 2018
Size:  97.7 KB
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

NICE!!! Waking up to the animals in Jamaica is more pleasant than here. lol Beach looks RAD!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Loving this!

User Info Menu

More please

User Info Menu

^^ Ya mon more please
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

More please
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]